Owning and managing a successful affiliate gym can be extremely overwhelming, especially when it comes to the legalities and protecting your business. With FitLegally’s Affiliate Gym Legal Bundles, you can easily download and implement lawyer-drafted documents.
This bundle includes:
- Release of Liability Document – release of liability for engagement in activities at the Gym
- Parent/Legal Guardian Release of Liability – allows for a Member to give the Gym permission to allow an minor to partake in the gym activities
- Model Release – the Member providing permission to the Gym for use of their likeness in marketing. This exclusive release also releases the Gym from any compensation claims the member may have against the Gym for sure of their likeness in marketing.
These documents can be used as is, but we still recommend your local state lawyer making some minor tweaks.
1. Choose the contract template you need
2. Download to your computer (not phone or tablet) and back up your new contract templates. Files come as .doc and can be opened in Word, Notepad, etc.
3. Fill-in-the-blanks and edit to your business policies and local laws
4. Copy and paste into any contract signing system OR simply print!
It can be overwhelming to run your own fitness business. From contracts and release forms to intellectual property law, the complexities are intimidating.
As a team of lawyers and entrepreneurs, we know what it's like.
And we don't want fear of the unknown keeping you up at night.
That's why we offer affordable fitness business contracts tailored to professionals just like you. Our team of lawyers and fitness businesses at FitLegally® develop, review, and approve every contract.
We think this is a pretty awesome combo—legal expertise and entrepreneur know-how.
If you're afraid of client disputes and potential liability, you're not alone. Business conflict is time-consuming, expensive, and harmful. Which makes it essential to protect your work.
Protecting your business with clear and comprehensive contracts is non-negotiable. Whether you're starting out, shooting for free, or an experienced professional, legal protection is extremely important.
Every contract template we provide is easy to edit and should be tailored to reflect business policies and laws in your state.
While you can obtain a contract through a non-entrepreneur lawyer, it may not be the best choice. Since our templates were created by—and for—entrepreneurs, they are typically more comprehensive. And cool news, they can save you money.
No recurring fees - just one time payment.
Here is our legally required fine print.
While FitLegally® is run by a lawyer, it is not a law firm and provides no legal services. All templates, courses and products are educational content only. Use of this website does not create a lawyer/client relationship.
All contracts are drafted on general contract principles for the United States of America. These contracts go through a multi-level review process with attorneys and entrepreneurs.
Each contract has fill-in-the-blank sections and allows for editing to suit your business policies + local state laws.